Introducing the 66’s from the award winning Alvarez Artist Series
Solid African Mahogany tops and Mahogany backs and sides in a rich gloss vintage sunburst.
The 66″s generate a warm and focused tone with great mids and balance across the strings.
Mahogany necks, dovetail neck joints and bi-level rosewood bridge add to the quality of these instruments which sound as good they look; stunning.
– Solid African Mahogany Top
– Mahogany Back & Sides
– High Gloss Vintage Sunburst
– Hand Finished, Scalloped Bracing
– Real Bone Nut and Saddle
– Rosewood & Paua Abalone Rosette
– Bi-Level, Polished Rosewood Bridge
– Rosewood Fingerboard w/ 12th Fret Pearl Inlay
– Premium Chrome Tuners
– D’Addario EXP16’s
MAP from $329.00 to $459.00
Available in Dreadnought, OM and Parlor. Acoustic electric options also available in all three shapes.